Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Europe Post #25: A Whirlwind

Well the last few days have been quite a whirlwind.  And not like, "I've been so busy I don't remember what happened" but "I've been studying so much and just hanging out I haven't done much worth noting."  Not really sure if that's a whirlwind or not, but whatever.

With finals this week and the "if I go in another museum I might barf" attitude, everything has just slowed down.  We've spend some time finishing up souvenir shopping, regular shopping, and just spending lots of time eating.  And I don't mean eating for a long time, just turning dinner into a 3-hour ordeal or sitting at a cafe for an hour and a half.  It's really weird to think that I've been surrounded with the same 27 college students for 5 weeks, and we're all going our separate ways (well... okay maybe just to Auburn).  But seriously, I'll really miss seeing some of my friends every single day.

The next few days will be pretty crazy.  Today I'm moving out of my host home, and going to Salzburg for the weekend with Mama and Daddy.  I fly out on Monday afternoon and get home Tuesday night.  And then I report for rush duty on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment