Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

feel the rhythm.

Day 2 of Exam Week.
We are still alive (I felt this was necessary information).
Study mode is in full force around here. Last night, I was yelling at Caroline from my room. I asked her if she was still alive. I heard a weak reply that she was, in fact, alive and I felt like Derice talking to Sanka in Cool Runnings. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then I am truly sorry for your childhood. 

Okay, back to real life.


In about 4 days, I will be boarding a plane and heading to Guatemala for a week. Along with 15 other people from my church in Auburn, I will be doing outreach on several college campuses in Guatemala City. Playing frisbee, kicking around the soccer ball, getting coffee with local students, and hiking a volcano are some things expected to happen during this trip. Not only am I thankful for this wonderful opportunity, but I am also beyond excited and cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store. Please pray for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the Gospel (Eph. 6:19)

No comments:

Post a Comment