Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

3 year life-span

Today, I got a new student ID.  

I really wanted to make my TigerCard that I got at Camp War Eagle last all 4 years, but today I caved.  Here's why--  Apparently, while studying abroad, we will need to have our student ID's.  And seeing as my current student ID no longer has my picture or my complete name on it, it's safe to say it's no longer an ID, just a magnetic piece of plastic.  And since I didn't want to get stranded in a foreign country (probably an exaggeration), I felt it necessary to get re-IDed.  But I can officially say my original TigerCard survived 3 whole years at Auburn (no clue why I think this is actually an accomplishment - thank you for letting me have my moment).

For some (dumb) reason, I thought maybe they could just use my picture from my old one (it was raining when I went to the TigerCard office).  Not so.  Hello rain hair!


Old ID - clearly in need of an upgrade (the barcode is blurred out just in case someone wanted to steal my identity).


New ID - The paw prints look stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment