Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

let's go on a hike


My serious hiking face 
Obviously i can't be serious for very long




He loves his hammock
Saturday consisted of exploring Chewacla, which is a state park that's only a short drive from the wonderful Auburn University. 
Here's what I learned on my hike:
1. Being the leader is overrated. Especially when you walk through spider webs (gross). Always make the boy go first.
2. Clif bars are the PERFECT snack for hiking. How appropriate.
3. Chewacla does not have clearly marked trails. Just go with your gut and you'll eventually make it back to the starting point.
4. NEVER race to the top unless you're in really good shape. Which I am not. Found this out the hard way.

2 comments:

  1. How fun are y'all! And I love that tank you are wearing....glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete