Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Once a Rebel, Always a Rebel

What some people may not know about me: I'm really a no-good, dirty, rotten Rule Breaker. 
Yep, you heard me right. I'll even prove it. Here are a few examples of ways that I bring out my rebellious side.


1. I regularly order off the children's menu at restaurants (12& under puhhlease)
2. Sometimes I park in 15 minute parking for 20 minutes (I may have gotten a ticket for that one. Thank you, Auburn parking services)
3. I do not floss every day (I'm sure my dentist loves me)
4. I put the "pro" in procrastination (See Alex's Top 10 Ways to Procrastinate)
5. I wear white after Labor Day (Take that, Fashion police)
6. I EAT RAW COOKIE DOUGH (I have yet to have salmonella poisoning, no worries)

 Oh, and I even break the rules of nature...
Walking on water. (Ignore the stepping stones on the left)
So there you have it. I'm basically on the run from the law. I bet you're all scared of me now. I mean, I would be.

4 comments:

  1. haha this cracks me up. you're so daring! i'm kind of scared...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Day=made. You gotta watch out for parking services...they'll get you every time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too stinkin precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha this is so cute! I wear white after labor day all the time! Screw the fashion police. Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete