Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Live

Brad Paisley @ BJCC, February 2010

I've loved music pretty much my whole life.  I think it's in my blood.  And really it's my favorite method of communication.  {Aside: Seriously, if I could find a way to study engineering through music I think it'd take a whole lot less time.  Maybe.}  Music just captures feeling and emotion in ways that mere words can't grasp.

Just as music trumps words, concerts trump recordings.  So I'm sure you've figured this out by now, but I just adore concerts.  Luckily for my pocketbook (and my boyfriend's...), many of my favorite artists aren't really mainstream (though some are) and consequently their concerts are {more} affordable.

Anywho, here's list of sorts that I've compiled of the concerts I've been to.  I might have missed a few here and there, but it's pretty complete.  A big shout out to Mr. Phillips for being my partner in crime at every single one of them all of them except Justin Beiber.

Casting Crowns, Denver, The Mile High Orchestra – BJCC, Birmingham, AL – December 6, 2008
Relient K, Copeland, Barcelona – Variety Playhouse, Atlanta, GA – October 10, 2009
Brad Paisley, Miranda Lambert, Justin Moore – BJCC, Birmingham, AL – February 5, 2010
Rascal Flatts, Darius Rucker – Columbus Civic Center, Columbus, GA – March 5, 2010
Tim McGraw, Love and Theft, Lady Antebellum – Verizon Wireless Music Center, Pelham, AL – May 14, 2010
Relient K – Alabama Adventure Amphitheater, Bessemer, AL – June 26, 2010
Ben Rector, Steve Moakler, Dave Barnes (comedy) – Workplay, Birmingham, AL – July 16, 2010
The Civil Wars – The Standard Deluxe, Waverly, AL – September 17, 2010
Ben Rector, Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors – {Some sketchy place in Tuskegee / Auburn?} – October 15, 2010
Justin Beiber – BJCC, Birmingham, AL – December 20, 2010
Brad Paisley, Darius Rucker, Jerrod Niemann – BJCC, Birmingham, AL – February 11, 2011
Ben Rector, Steve Moakler – Workplay, Birmingham, AL – February 17, 2011
The Civil Wars – The Standard Deluxe, Waverly, AL – March 25, 2011

@ The Standard Deluxe, March 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment