Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

He is risen.


I had a wonderful weekend with the fam jam in Birmingham (and Huntsville) this past weekend.
Friday: Isabelle drove me around in the golf cart for about an hour. she showed me the garden, the new lawn mower ( I think mom likes cutting grass a little too much...she couldn't stop talking about how she wanted to cut every yard of grass that looked remotely bad), told me about all of her school projects, and ate honeysuckle. I think we made a solid 35 loops around the yard by the end of it. 





Saturday: I got the splendid opportunity to ride to Huntsville and watch my sister play lacrosse (Can you sense the sarcasm?) The game was delayed an hour and seemed to last an eternity. By the end of the day, my legs were bright red and I had a nice chaco tan. Their team lost BUT Isabelle scored TWO goals (*cough* she takes after her sister) so it was all worth it.

Sunday: Woke up at 5:40 AM to go to sunrise service. Let's just say I didn't get around to washing my hair or putting makeup on. Fail. After that I went back home to kill a few hours before I went to church with my family and got to help with children's worship. They LOVED the Easter egg hunt and the cupcakes. So precious.




Also got to spend some time with my awesome grandparents, Kaki and Bigdaddy. Oh, and of course I ate wayyy to much food. If it's possible to gain 10 pounds in one weekend, I'm pretty sure I did.

P.S. sorry for the longest blog post in history.

No comments:

Post a Comment