Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Sweet


I love sweets.  And ice cream and chocolate are at the top of my sweets list.  Unfortunately (for my taste buds; fortunately, for my waist), I'm lactose intolerant.  This hiccup has forced me to become a little bit more creative with my diet.  

All hail the gross-looking mini-hamburger homemade ice-cream sandwich.  Aka chocolate frozen yogurt smashed between 2 cookies.

I know, I know.  It's a bit questionable looking.  The creepy heart cookies were on sale after Valentine's Day.  But I'm not going to apologize for chocolate being brown.

Now, the part you're DYING to know: THE RECIPE.
You know, believe it or not, it's really not that complicated.
Put 2 pre-formed cookies in a toaster oven for 7 minutes.
Let the cookies cool.
Put the yogurt between 2 cookies.
Enjoy!
{estimated prep time: 30 seconds}

Yum.


1 comment:

  1. "...not that complicated."? Humph. Well maybe not for you. I have trouble with the 30 second prep time that includes putting cookies in oven for 7 minutes. I guess it involves the time dilation aspect of the special theory of relativity. I'll need to get you to demonstrate.

    ReplyDelete