Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Photo Inspiration

So I got sucked into the black hole of the internet the other night (as I often do) and stumbled upon this site. The photographer in me then went on to look through every single picture. Needless to say, I'm officially a fan of Vivian Maier. This is what is written on the website that is dedicated to her:
"THIS WAS CREATED IN DEDICATION TO THE PHOTOGRAPHER VIVIAN MAIER, A STREET PHOTOGRAPHER FROM THE 1950S - 1990S. VIVIAN'S WORK WAS DISCOVERED AT AN AUCTION HERE IN CHICAGO WHERE SHE RESIDED MOST OF HER LIFE. HER DISCOVERED WORK INCLUDES OVER 100,000 MOSTLY MEDIUM FORMAT NEGATIVES, THOUSANDS OF PRINTS, AND COUNTLESS UNDEVELOPED ROLLS OF FILM." 
These are some of my favorites which can be found on her website...





[CHI-1028.jpg]

[740.jpg]

Ok, i seriously love all of them so i won't post them all here. Thank you, John Maloof, for discovering her work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment