Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Letter {to me}



Dear Brad Paisley,

Boy, do you know how to entertain.  I've been to a few concerts in my day, and you've really outdone yourself.  Props on your opening acts: Jerrod Niemann and Darius Rucker were superb.  And your band.  Woah.  My personal favs were the backup singers with their tight harmonies, steel guitar player, and fiddler.


All.  So.  Perfect.

A few questions:

How do you manage to sing with perfect pitch AND play lead guitar?  I mean SHREAD lead guitar.  I can't touch you on either.

How do you get your music videos that play while you jam to coincide PERFECTLY with every beat?

How did you get a last name like Paisley?  It just screams, "Hey, I'm gonna grow up and rock the country music world."

How do you run all over the stage, waving at fans, singing, and playing your guitar all without falling?  Oh wait...

Thanks for being so patriotic.  You never fail to salute the red, white, and blue.


Thanks for honoring the country stars of yesteryear.



Thanks for playing "Dixieland Delight" two years in a row.  And laughing at our football traditions.


Thanks for playing an acoustic set a little bit closer to my seat.



Thanks for coming to Birmingham again after just 12 months.  Please come back soon.

So stay classy, Brad.  And God bless America.

Sincerely,
 
Caroline

P.S.  April 19th can't get here fast enough.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment