Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Note Worthy





Dear First Baptist Opelika, Thanks for officially letting me join the church and for being so welcoming as always. Dear girl scout cookies, How did you become so addicting that I was able to destroy a whole box? Dear Canon Rebel T1i, I become more obsessed with you every day... Marry me? Dear literature essay, You caused me to get way less sleep than normal. And I'm sorry I ripped you up and started over after 3 and a half pages. Dear Rooms, Thank you for being Awe-to the-some. I will miss you this weekend. Dear Mr. Updyke, You are evil. You really are. I feel sorry for your children. Not only did you poison some beautiful trees, but you killed a tradition. At least you made Bama fans look like idiots on national news. Dear Toomer's Corner, Get well soon. Football season would not be the same without you. Dear Boyfriend, Thanks for being my partner in crime for a whole year. I think we're a better team than Batman and Robin. Dear Spring Break, HURRY UP. Please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment