Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things

1. Pop-tarts. If you know me, you know my love for pop-tarts. They come in a variety of flavors and require no preparation. Seriously, what is not to love??
2. Getting mail. There's just something about opening a letter that makes me happy. Too bad I never set up  my mailbox for my dorm, so I get mail via Caroline.
3. Elderly couples. Random I know, but there are few things more precious than old people in love.
4. Photography. One click of a button and you can capture a moment forever.
5. Flowers. Fake or real, flowers brighten my day.
 6. Pretzel M&Ms. Ohmygosh. If you have never tried these, go buy some NOW. Pretzel+M&M= pure deliciousness.

7. Opening a new book. Getting lost in a book beats homework any day of the week.
8. Naps. Napping is not only my new favorite hobby, but also extremely necessary as a college student.
9. Auburn. I did, I do, and always will believe in Auburn and LOVE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment