Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mi familia

Things I have learned about my family over the break:


  •   My dad likes to play the keyboard. BY himself. In the freezing attic. In his hunting jacket.
  •        My mom is a copycat.
    •    Examples: I get a facebook, she gets one too. I start a blog, she starts a blog. I get a Flickr, well you can guess what happened… They do say imitation is the best form of flattery. So thanks I guess.
  •        My sister likes to spy on me. The spy pen she got for Christmas is not helping.

 I am beyond blessed to be part of such an amazing, inspiring, Christ-centered family.

Off to Glendale tomorrow.






1 comment:

  1. copycat! ha! what about i was a photographer first...so there...you are just more technologically advanced than me

    ReplyDelete