Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

God is...

4 Days
Immersed in Your Word
Surrounded by Your Followers
Being taught by Your Disciples
Feeling Your Presence
Passion 2011: Atlanta
Here's what is bound to happen if you attend Passion:

You will be hungry... physically and spiritually
You will stand in RIDICULOUSLY long lines
You will be surrounded by people who are on fire for JESUS
You will probably run into revolving doors
You might have to check into your hotel 8 hours behind schedule and
        hike 6 flights of stairs with  your luggage. Thank you, Omni hotel.
You will hear amazing speakers like 
        Andy Stanley, Beth Moore, Francis Chan, Louis Giglio, David Platt, and John Piper
You will meet people from all over the WORLD
You will sing praises to HIM that you hope never end
You will take lots of NOTES, especially during John Piper's talk
You might have to walk a mile to community groups
You will get very little SLEEP
You will laugh a lot
You will probably cry
You will give away every dollar you brought to spread the name of JESUS
You will leave a changed person on FIRE FOR HIM.

Some pics from the unforgettable weekend...

In the ATL

 

David Crowder Band


Save a starving child in Africa by feeding them for a year
 






My awesome family group







4 comments:

  1. Alex. Your pictures are amazing. I cannot wait to hear about your experience and even more hear about how the Lord is at work in your heart afterwards. Passion is one of the best things I went to in my own life and truly fired my heart up for the Lord in a strong way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we please sit down as soon as we get to Auburn so you can tell me everything? For real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome! I particularly like the part about the revolving doors. But I must ask why do I look asian in the picture of us? Hmm...I knew JESUS changed me, but I didn't think He changed me that much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yall are so sweet. yess i could go on for days talking about it so just set aside a few hours haha. katie i love you.

    ReplyDelete