Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Rewind

Although I haven't had quite as many life changes as Alex has, the events surrounding graduation having included a lot of changes and a lot of memories.  Here are some highlights from the past couple of months.

(1)  Charles's very last time to visit me in Auburn



(2)  Signing my name in the original Momma G's


(3)  Using up my remaining meal plan money on Starbucks merchandise


(4)  Selling all of my Chemical Engineering textbooks I accumulated to Amazon.com 


(5)  Packing up my apartment


(6)  First time getting Toomer's lemonade on my last day as an Auburn student


(7)  Getting my picture made with Charlie's fat head


(8)  Going to Huntsville 2 days in a row to watch the Rebels win state



(9)  Day trip to Atlanta to watch the Braves 
(and ask a random person to take your picture who clearly doesn't know how to focus a camera)


(10)  Rediscovering my Crocs 


(11)  Rediscovering my favorite CD from 7th grade


(12)  Looking through old church directories


(13)  Organizing the bathroom


(14)  Eating the biggest burrito ever (yes - I ate the whole thing)


(15)  Charlie's graduation


(16)  Discovering funny pictures of Charles


(17)  Celebrating Alex's last weekend as Miss Sager at the beach


No comments:

Post a Comment