Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

From Valentine's to Spring?

I feel like a lot changes from mid-February (the last time I blogged) to mid-March (now)*.  February is basically winter, and March is basically spring.  Here's what changed about... me.

(1) I made a Valentine's day card.  This piece of card stock is the entire extent to which this holiday was celebrated.  I made the "card" to go along with my "cards" from 2011 and 2012.  Shout out to Alex for giving me the design idea and to Charles for first meeting me in 10th grade Chemistry.

Disclaimer: the numbers below the symbol are the molecular weights, but above are nonsense.

(2)  I witnessed further-deteriorated Toomer's oaks.  Dear Auburn, please show some mercy and cut them down already!


(3)  I went camping.  Alex already posted pictures from a highly romanticized version of our trip.  We actually had to work really hard.


Just kidding.  The guys did mix concrete for 20 minutes, but I didn't do anything.  Ha.  Camping was a great way to just get out of Auburn and have some fun.


(4)  I spent too much time on social media.  Well, let's face it, I always spend too much time on social media, but I'm feeling very honest at the moment and decided to come clean.  At least my time spent does yield funny pictures.


(5)  I went to class.  No surprise here.  The daffodils outside of Shelby Center aren't quite in full-bloom, but I couldn't help but snap a quick picture of one of my favorite spots on campus.


(6)  I saw Eli Young Band in concert.  The show was great, but my ears are still ringing.  Would it be weird if I started taking earplugs to concerts?  It was that loud (or am I that old?).



* I realize that it is not yet mid-March.  However, this week is the week before Spring Break, which means (in my head) that it is already Spring Break.  So basically it's mid-March.


1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I make a second visit back to your most recent blog post just so I'm not the creepy person who comments 4 minutes after you post it.

    ReplyDelete