Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Save the Dates: DIY

(So that awkward white space at the bottom of the save the date isn't actually there. I took off the location and the wedding website because this is the internet. And, well, I don't want creepy people showing up at my wedding. Preferably.)
 Our save the dates went out a while ago, but I realized I never shared them on here!
I was simply going to just order the save the dates, but everything seemed way too expensive and looked like I could make it myself. So that's what I did. 
Here was the process of making our save the dates:
I (finally) picked one of our save the date photos and then added all of the extras in photoshop. After picking up several packs of matte paper from Staples, we easily printed them at home and cut them.
The hardest part was addressing all of the envelopes. Thankfully, I had some of my wonderful bridesmaids helping and it made the process go a lot faster!

{107 days} I think I need to speed up this whole wedding planning thing because the big day is right around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment