Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

{this post has no title}

And here begins the "oh so typical of this blog" list of what I've been up to, or at least what might be remotely interesting:

(1) Construction.  The building on the right is our apartment.  Our new friends (the construction workers) are our new alarm clocks and like to take off doors while you're sleeping (ask Alex).  It's very much a love-hate relationship.  Okay, JK, it's all hate.


(2)  Pizza.  Charles came to town, and I took THREE pictures.  All on my iPhone.  Utilizing my new camera lens is clearly not my forte.

Here is our "homemade" pizza.  1/2 pepperoni, 1/2 chicken pesto.  Wholly lactose-free.  Voila. 


Charles demonstrates how to eat pizza.


Liz's birthday dinner.  Happy birthday to Elizabeth!


(3)  Nuns playing volleyball (via National Geographic's Instagram feed).  If this doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will.


(4)  An engineer riding a T-Rex.  Explanation: so I'm in this engineering honor society, and at our last meeting the president proposed this tshirt and 90% OF THE PEOPLE IN ATTENDANCE WANTED IT.  Whyyyyyyyyyy?  "Yeah, it's kinda like that."  Let's just say I didn't order one.


(5)  Alex and Kevin's Tool and Gadget shower.  I bought them a rake.


I don't want to steal all of Alex's pictures thunder of the event, so I'll keep it short.

pre-party picture

during-the-party picture

we're-a-lively-bunch picture

No comments:

Post a Comment