Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Europe Post #4: To class

I live about 45 minutes (minimum) from the Institute where my classes are held.  Today I documented my route.

First we walk from our house to a bus stop.  The bus runs about 5 times/ hour during the weekday and about 2/ hour at night and on weekends.  So if you miss the bus, you get set back about 10-15 minutes.

My street:


We walk through the park that's on our street and a few blocks to the bus stop.



And pass some cute little houses.



I'm currently on a hydrangea kick.


The buses.


After we ride the bus ~20 minutes, we hop on the U-Bahn (subway) at this station.


(It's not all underground).


We get off the U-Bahn at this station after about 15 minutes.


Then we walk about 3 blocks to the Institute.  It's actually an apartment that has been turned into a school, so we have to be courteous (aka quite) as to not disturb our neighbors (who actually live here).

The entrance to the institute.


The courtyard of the institute.


Yay!  We made it!  (Hopefully on time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment