Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

banana nut muffins & dark chocolate cupcakes

Well my parents are on a health kick (again) and this time the diet doesn't allow any sugar, grains, and a billion other things that I don't remember. So basically they stay away from everything except meat and vegetables. However, I found a few yummy recipes to satisfy any sugar cravings and both of these treats were so. good. (Even to a person that's not on a ridiculously strict diet).

The first recipe I tried out was this and these healthy muffins lived up to their hype.

Next up is the recipe that I found here. I made these diet-approved chocolate muffins for my mom's birthday and they were also pretty yummy. Confession: I ate mine with ice cream because this girl is not on a sugar free diet

3 comments:

  1. and fruit...we can have fruit too...and yes they were all so yummy~thanks for making them you little martha stewart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the chocolate muffins were ummm....

    ReplyDelete
  3. on a very selfish note I really hope your cooking spell extends through the fall...

    ReplyDelete