Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

beach and blueberries.

While my roommate is traipsing around foreign countries, I also have been in a foreign land. This not-so-distant foreign place is Panama City Beach.  (Trust me, there are some strange people in this place, but I love it all the same). It was definitely a typical Sager family vacation. Lots of laughter, sunshine, and reading dominated the week, and I'm happy to say that we all survived the trip in one piece. (Although I had my appropriate doubts… there was an incident with a stern looking police officer on the way back) 

I was able to celebrate sister's birthday,
 have quiet times on the front porch swing,
 go to a wedding in Orange Beach,*
 and eat lots of yummy food.**
*Kevin and I actually never attended the ceremony due to a ridiculous amount of traffic on a certain Pensacola bridge where we were stuck for 45 minutes. But we're not bitter or anything. At least we made the reception… It's the thought that counts, right?
**I did not participate in the consumption of these blueberries, but I thought they would make for a pretty picture. 
For more pictures of our PCB escapades, feel free to stalk my instagram photos

No comments:

Post a Comment