Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Break 2012

Amplify: verb to make larger, greater, or stronger; enlarge; extend
I was blessed to be able to go on Amplify again this year for spring break. (See highlights of last year's trip here). I learned so much as we read through this book, worshipped on the beach, spent hours in prayer, and shared the Gospel. It was so humbling to be a small part of God's plan for the city and know that whatever I said to these people, it is God who can ultimately change their hearts.
The second half of the week some sweet friends and I drove over to Laguna Beach. We were able to catch up on sleep, lay in the sunshine, and take walks on the beach. And of course, there was lots of laughter involved with this group.
I'm so thankful for the gorgeous weather we had throughout the trip as it made spring break that much better.

The heavens declare the glory of God,
and the sky above proclaims His handiwork.
-Psalm 19:1

1 comment: