Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Life Lately

To the few people who read this blog,

Thank you for being patient in my time of negligence.  My life has basically consisted of nonstop school for the last couple of weeks.  And since I assume that pictures like this:

my reactions homework

don't leave you wanting to read more, I have refrained from blogging.  However, now I am on SPRING BREAK so I will catch you up on my life of late.

1)  Kelsey and I got to visit with our dear friend Ashley and her precious baby Emily Ann


2)  I got to help out with the A-Team gala at Ted's Garage.  Unfortunately, they don't allow photographs, so I only managed to sneak one with my iPhone.


3)  "Wicked" at the BJCC.  Awesomeness.  I think I will love musicals forever.


4)  A relaxing weekend in Tuscaloosa.


5)  A really gross experiment in my lab class that involved a cup full of ketchup.  Nasty.

we confirmed that ketchup is thixotropic... now you can stop wondering!
6)  Zebra pens.  Charles introduced me to these wonderful pens this semester.  Using "regular" ink pens just isn't the same experience anymore.


I'm sorry my list of activities diverged from fun weekend events to my new favorite pen.  But I guess that's what I get for condensing a month's activities into one post.

2 comments:

  1. YOU BLOGGED! I'm as excited as if it had been Jill. Probably even more excited. This is my first comment ever on a blog, that's how glad I am you blogged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey- I found you b/c of your tutorial on making a "photo booth film strip." I just wanted to tell you that I linked back to your post about scripture memorization. What a GREAT post! :)

    Secondly- is that MATH homework you posted? You poor thing!

    Anyway, loving your little blog! I'm at http://yourstrulyh.blogspot.com if you're interested! Holly

    ReplyDelete