Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Oxford

I know what you're thinking. 
"Alex, just because you're an English major does not mean that you have to write a whole post about the Oxford comma." 
Don't get me wrong. 
I am a huge fan of the Oxford comma.
But this happens to be about a different kind of Oxford that I love.




via 1,2,3,4

I know this is shocking. 
2 kind-of-fashiony things within a week's span. (See bottom of this post for the other)
Who am I?
But I do really love Oxfords. Especially the first pair. Oxford+Frye= Perfection.

And for those who were really disappointed that this post wasn't about the Oxford comma (You're welcome)...

via

BAM.

1 comment:

  1. I like that you covered both kinds of Oxfords. But I wouldn't be opposed to an entire post about Oxford commas...

    ReplyDelete