Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Let It Snow

So... in case you haven't stepped outside in the last week, it's been FREEZING.

I made the mistake of biking to my 8 am exam Monday morning.  Twenty-seven degrees.  Eighteen degree windchill.  I had on a scarf, gloves, a cap, long-sleeves, sweatshirt, and my big NorthFace jacket.  My arms stuck out from my sides.  When I got to my exam my ears hurt, and I could hardly move my fingers.  Mistake.

Anyway, if it really has to be this cold outside, why can't it snow?  I mean I understand that the right conditions have to be in place and all that mess, but seriously?  I mean, below 32 and snow just go hand-in-hand.  Plus, snow in Alabama always turns out to be epic.  Who doesn't remember the Great Blizzard of 1993?  I was only two years old, but I sure "remember" it.  Or at least that's what I'll tell my posterity.  No power for a week.  Snow up to my shoulders.  Walking to school uphill both ways.  (Even though school always gets cancelled when it snows, not the point.)


Anywho, here are a few pictures of good times in snow.  


When it snowed senior year.  I am still proud of this snowman.  I used half the snow in my yard.

In Auburn

In Auburn

280


No comments:

Post a Comment