Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Highlights of Christmas, Week 1

1.  Driving home-- Not really a highlight, but a necessity.  Also, this picture is of the drive home, just not this particular drive home.  But it felt cold enough to look like this.

2.  Sleeping-- As demonstrated by my sister.

3.  Playing with Teddy-- Our new miniature poodle.  He's really cute.

4.  Getting Gas-- A result of driving back from Auburn (see #1) and Christmas shopping (see #5).  For best results, take a friend.

5.  Going Shopping--  Preferably BestBuy.  I actually really don't like shopping, but BestBuy is always a positive experience.  I've already been there twice.  With Charles.  And he bought Inception both times.


Seriously, this made
the movie so much
easier to follow
6.  Watching Movies--  I've re-watched Inception.  (See diagram for help understanding movie.)  And I watched Back to the Future for the first time.  Wonderful movie.

7.  Cooking--  I don't actually cook that much.  I don't really like to cook.  I did make hashbrown casserole but that is my only claim to fame thus far.  And it makes me feel more domestic.  However, I have mastered the eating category....

Action shot from Sol A
8.  Eating at Sol Azteca--  The restaurant of choice.  I seriously eat here almost every time I come home from school.  Aside: I eat here enough that once a waiter stopped by my table to ask if I'd brought my own cheese.  As in, he remembered that I usually bring my own lactose-free cheese.  Cool.

9.  Hanging Out With Friends--  This is the most important highlight.

10.  Going on a Double Triple Date--  First triple date ever.  Woah.  But we accomplished #s 6, 8, and 9 all at the same time, so you know it was a good night.

11.  Everything Else-- Wrapping presents, listening to Christmas music, riding in carpool to Pizitz, freezing my tail off, reading, packing, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment