Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"C" is for college.

 





A College Student's Survival Guide
          Things that I can't live without 


Coffee. Also known as my new best friend. I don't know how I managed to survive the first two semesters without it. (There are worse things to be addicted to).  Camera. A picture is worth a thousand words...enough said. Concealer. For girls only. Saves us from looking like death from lack of sleep/ too much studying (see Caroline's previous post). Cereal. Who doesn't like cereal? Honey Nut Cheerios dominate my food pyramid. Candy. Our dorm room has never been without chocolate. Everyone should reward themselves with something sweet every now and then. Cowboy boots. I have a mild obsession. Christ. Let's get real. We are  nothing without God.

1 comment:

  1. i love that survival guide!! another C would be CAM!! yezzir.

    ReplyDelete