Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Photo Reel


Philippians 3:10-12 
I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead. Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. (NIV)



At the Evers house, Easter Sunday always includes a {very entertaining} photo shoot after the church service.  This year was no different.  And so, I give you, the Easter Photo Reel.


the whole family

my mocking pose


the children

successful photobomb

Daddy tries to be "artsy"

Charles wears Daddy's jacket/ Charles pretends to be a hipster

1 comment:

  1. Still love that dress. It looks awesome on you {in the least creepy way possible}.

    ReplyDelete