Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Christmas Bucket List

Christmas break (beginning this Thursday at 6:30 pm) brings 4.5 wonderful weeks of freedom.  And with great freedom comes great responsibility.  Actually... in this case, not really.  But it sounds good, right?

But seriously, since my days of 4.5 week breaks are undoubtedly coming to a close, I really want to make the most of my break this year.  And so I give you - "The Christmas Bucket List."  (Because maybe if I blog it I will actually do it.)

1.  Go to the Alabama Theater
2.  See Skyfall, Argo, and The Hobbit
3.  Go hiking (Oak Mtn or Cheaha)
4.  Bake cake and cookies
5.  Drive around and look at Christmas lights
6.  Go shopping and finish with a week to spare
7.  Have a fire (weather pending)
8.  Meet a friend for coffee
9.  Eat at a "new" restaurant
10.  Go to a concert at Workplay
11.  Read 3 books

February 2009

12.  Make the most of every opportunity.  See picture above for example (i.e. it snows 2 inches, make a huge snowman utilizing every snowflake in the entire yard).

I actually have a few more additional goals, but I don't want to get publicly overambitious.



3 comments:

  1. I call 3. And maybe 8 if it counts that you're the only one drinking coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deal. Let's make it happen next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That snowman is AWESOME. And please take me on these adventures.

    ReplyDelete