Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Engagement party

I'm happy to say that our first wedding party was a wonderful success!
Kevin and I are so blessed to have such great people around us, showering us with love during this exciting time. People who remind us the importance of preparing for marriage more than a wedding. People who remind us that we love because of God's love. And people who are beautiful examples of what a Christ-centered marriage should look like.  
I am so thankful for our family and friends. And I am so overwhelmed by such a merciful and loving God. 
Here's to collecting moments rather than things and recognizing the extravagant amount of love in the midst of a hectic, yet magical time.  










2 comments:

  1. Alex, this is beautiful! Where was the party?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The party was at my grandparents' house!

      Delete