Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

copy cat: my Auburn football experience

After reading about Caroline's Auburn football experience, I felt compelled to share my own. 

I've been there through the ups and downs the past four years, and I can't believe I just experienced my last football game as a student. 

Freshman year highlights: my first Auburn game, only season to sit in the Auburn student section, having game day dates, road trip to the Tennessee game, and braving out the game when it flooded.

Sophomore year highlights: every.single.game. My first year as a Tigerette, winning the national championship. I couldn't have asked for a better year. 
I have no idea what game this was. 

@ Kentucky
SEC Championship


at the National Championship game!

Junior year highlights: wandering around Clemson, traveling to LSU, crazy Georgia fans yelling at us, and second year in TTH.
 @Clemson
@LSU
@Georgia
@AU

Senior year highlights: Alabama A&M's halftime show…but really.
So the football season wasn't so great, but I am thankful for fun road trips with great friends and the opportunity to serve TTH my third and final year.
on the road to Atlanta
 in the Georgia Dome
first home game of the season

In my four years, I've been to 9 SEC stadiums and every home game. I've come a long way…from my first game freshman year and not knowing the words to the fight song... to my last game as a student and feeling attached to Jordan-Hare. I'm gonna miss this place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment