Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Where did October go?

Wow.  I can't believe we only have one more day of October.  It's been a busy but fun month.  Here are a few highlights.

1.  Road Trips.  I spent the night in at least 5 different cities.



(Bonus points to whoever knows what the Tumblebus is.)

2.  The Overall Company.  Best popsicles in town.


3.  More football games/ watching Auburn dominate.  

{at home}



{and away}


4.  Hanging out with friends.


5.  Watching all 4 (vice)presidential debates.

6.  Voting.  (I already mailed in my ballot.)

7.  The new Taylor Swift CD.


A lot of people don't like her new CD.  And I get it - she's not really country anymore.  But I have a lot of respect for her - she still at least co-writes all of her songs, something most country stars DON'T do.  Not to mention, IT'S REALLY CATCHY.  And she has a song about being 22, which I really identify with.  (I don't actually identify with the content, just the age part.  We've grown up together!)

8.  Welcoming fall weather.  Here's to many more blankets, cups of coffee, fires, and fuzzy socks.

wandering around Vandy

No comments:

Post a Comment