Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Europe Post #27: Reflections of Europe



So... I still really can't believe I spent 5 whole weeks in Europe.  Overall, IT WAS AMAZING (just in case you couldn't tell from my blog posts).

Here are a few lists that really summarize how I feel.  (Lists describe me much better than paragraphs.)

What I missed about USA:
the olympics
Mexican food
a normal cell phone plan
the people
women that shave their armpits/legs
chicken and veggies
non-dairy coffee creamer
flat sheets
air conditioning
relatively accurate meteorologists
English
my entire wardrobe (as opposed to the week's worth of clothes from my suitcase)
ample wifi
my own space
getting to class in < 45 minutes
salad that wasn't pickled
NOT chemical engineering classes
cheap drinking water
a routine

What I miss about Austria:
walking a lot
hanging out with friends 24/7
biking and hiking multiple times a week
pork and eggs and potatoes in nearly every dish
chocolate and lots of dessert
no school, no stress
fun weekend trips
taking lots of pictures
beautiful architecture
a big breakfast every morning
no distractions
the countryside
no humidity
new places
doing nothing
lack of routine


1 comment:

  1. I may start doing all my blog posts in lists. I'm with you, love the lists.

    ReplyDelete