Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Some beach

 

Well I just returned from a mini-vacay in Panama City. I am proud to say that I am not completely sunburned. score. Highlights from the trip:
crab hunting friday night (well i taught my sister the cupid shuffle while everyone else was crab hunting)
eating at one of my all-time favorite restaurants saturday night (Boar's Head. Don't let the name fool you.)
soaking up the sunshine and playing in the water. pretty sure i could do that all summer long.
On another note, Mom, Dad, and Isabelle caught a lot of fish. They let most of them go except for...
Kevin named him Flipper because apparently this poor fish was aspiring to be a dolphin. Didn't know Mr. Fly could communicate with sea creatures...
Oh, how i'll miss the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment