Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Orlando: Getting There

"It's not the destination, it's the journey."

Except when it's not.

Good news everyone, Birmingham International Airport has your back:


I checked and didn't see any of those guys on my plane.  Maybe next time?

But when you're going to Disney, the airplane ride IS NOT what it's all about (::insert Hokey Pokey reference::).  But that doesn't mean you can't enjoy shopping in SkyMall.  Or making fun of SkyMall.

Cue highlight reel:

Scene 1:

"Clearly a better Cutting Board!"  Get it?  Cause it's clear?  Wowzers.


Scene 2:

What's 6 ft tall and only weighs 92 lbs?  Yep that's right, it's your Easter Island Statue.  After one low payment of $995, you can have this beaut delivered curbside.  Good thing cause I'm not sure Southwest would like me checking this baby...  Andd it's not even real stone.  Lame.  {Does the price include the boy photoshopped in?}


Scene 3:

Laziness at an all time high: you don't have to hold up your laptop OR yourself.  




Last but definitely not least...

Scene 4:

Time is of the elements.  I just can't get over this.  I can't decide if I should be embarrassed that I think this is absolutely hilarious.



So in case you can't tell, the journey wasn't so bad.

1 comment: