Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Home?

just one of many super-cool birdhouses at my grandmother's house

Well I've been back in Vestavia Hills about 2.5 weeks now.  I'd like to say I'm home but I all this moving around really confuses me... I think I'm just a nomad for now.  But home is where the heart is, right?

Anywho, I don't really have anything profound to report.  I've been to a graduation, conquered Milo's MEGA MEAL, flooded the motor of a hot-tub, watched a few movies, gotten some awesome new music (shout out to Parachute's and Brad Paisley's new albums), created a Pinterest account (Warning: SUPER ADDICTING), spent way too much time in the car, and have already started one of my summer classes (BOO!).

Just as a side note, ALEX has been sans-internet for almost two weeks.  Hopefully, she will be returning soon.  We're approximately 106 miles away this summer.  Tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment