Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Music Update


Friday night Charles and I went to see The Dirty Guv'nahs at the Art on the Rocks event at the Birmingham Museum of Art.  It was definitely the most unique venue we've been to yet.  Everything from cocktail dresses to tennis shoes.  Even so, the event was very chill, fun, and relaxing as opposed to some of the nearly vicious crowds I've encountered at various concerts.  Plus, the Dirty Guvs totally rocked.  They're such a complete band.  I was very impressed.



And while I'm on the topic of music, you might remember my good "friend" Steve...

steve's on the left
But seriously, Steve Moakler is one of my very favorite artists, and his new album officially debuts a week from today!  I managed to get my hands on a copy a week early (told you we're friends), and I just can't stop playing it over and over and over.

Here's a video from his concert that I went to in February at Workplay.
Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment